Sunday, October 31, 2010

Smile, is my greatest asset

It's has been 4 years since last blog entry...Time really flies...
From the 1st blog entry talking about my job interview, i have been working in a same company for 4 years and 5 months.

For the past four years of working life, there are many ups and downs, but it is just part of the life, that make life so unique and special.

Share some quotes i have learned from the TV program i have watched during my 3 week stay at Japan (12~30 Oct 2010)

1. "Tomorrow i will still survive, a beautiful day is awaiting me" (from a 19 yrs old cancer patient, 6 months of life left)

2. "To learn how to be successful, i must lean how to fail" (from the 24 yrs old girl who does not have limbs since birth. But now a successful Office Lady and part time Radio station DJ)

3. To put a smile at people's face, my greatest honour, my greatest pleasure. (from a drama stars by a fat, ugly cook)

4. Play hard in your life, just as you play hard in a match. So when the final whistle blows, you have no more regrets (from a movie " Grown ups" stars by Adam Sanders)

Indeed Japanese have their way to encourage and motivate their citizen via TV show...So i am enlightened...My smile is my greatest asset. I will always smile, and keep on smiling for every obstacles and challenges.

I will always smile, and i will always survived.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home